Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Moaning and Still a Little ILL


Smooth operator formally known as shot sipper has invited me for dinner, this better be good as I will not hold back. He speaks English, French and German, plus his mother tongue Italian.
I love a smart man!

The intercom doesn't work any more, now as I don't normally wish bad things on good people, someone must have been reading my mind. The intercom is located in my room beautiful as this room is, it has some major flaws, cold, door doesn't lock, not sound proof, cannot be transformed into a detachable mobile house....am I asking too much?

The intercom situation is annoying and I must admit that I have ignored it once, it ended up being J's parents whom I really like but I was in the shower for goodness sakes. Anyway the damn thing doesn't ring anymore, so it won't be waking me up on Sunday mornings after J has gone for her run, I distinctly remember her telling me in the beginning that friends know the code blah blah blah so they wouldn't be needing to go into my room so often. LIE.

Secondly, close the door after you, the new dog has p'd in my room and has started eating shoes, J thought it was funny and was like look look he has your sock in his mouth how cute, I rolled my eyes. I wasn't impressed and wasn't afraid to show it, what was he doing in my room...oh I know, someone left the door open when they went to answer the intercom (that's not really meant to ring too often because "friends know the code".)

J just told me that her and JP won't be at home tomorrow night, birthday party, I am assuming that this has been planned for a while, fancy telling me this in advance. I am putting the kids to be at 8.30 sharp.

I love my family, I love my family, I love my family! See what spending four days with the sand sea and clouds does to ya! It wasn't that bad actually, it was good to get away, I didn't even miss my laptop and look at what I got to see!





A Bientot!


1 comment: