Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I believe I can fly

I wasn't disappointed. The risotto was tasty and the night was interesting (in a good way).

It's funny how much of an effect things and people can have on you, the simplest things can keep me going for days, last week I woke up with a smile at least three days in a row, J was slightly confused as I barely raise my head in the morning.

This weekend we are going to Montpellier, it's still cold and is supposedly snowing down there but everyone has told me that it is a wonderful city. I have decided that we must go and visit the caves that are not too far from there, I have wanted to do this ever since we went on a school trip to the south of France, the trip left a marked impression on me, not only did we get burgled at the hotel but we visited some amazing places there, thus began my love affair with the hexagon.

My plans are changing as this sejour continues, I may learn Italian instead of Spanish lol, hmmm I have always wanted to drive a lambourghini.

No comments:

Post a Comment