Monday, March 29, 2010

Come and Go

It's funny how things change, well perhaps not exactly funny but it's something. There are normally two reactions, accept it or deny it.

I have accepted a lot of things in the past, tossed and turned till the wee hours of the morning not really realising that it's not worth it. I'm not saying that I won't continue to worry about things but I am starting to deal with these issues, whether the issue be with another person or with myself.

Not many people are going to hold your hand and lead you through what can be the minefield of life, so dust off your walking shoes and bougez (move). It is kinda of hard facing things head on though so feel free to wear a crash helmet.

I'm talking about situations with my host parents, I just don't feel the need to involve myself in their life, I just don't feel like they actually care themselves too much so why should I. I will always love the spoilt brats but I think if a golden opportunity to bounce came along, I would leave. I'm talking about situations with so called friends who feel that they can use you when their plans don't exactly go how they want them too. Yeah I'm talking about YOU!

I have three months left and it's recently been great on the making friends and having fun front, but why should I feel guilty for doing this in my free time? I don't get informed of daily goings-on in the household and I am very close to bouncing...out of the house not France, am staying til June whether they like it or not.....I think!

Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment