Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Limits and Barriers

I didn't want to take the dog, I don't have to do I, I mean it's not in the contract? Just like I don't need to feed the chickens. I don't mind taking out the rubbish etc etc but I don't like taking care of the animals and I won't be made to feel bad about it....so why do I?

Coralie and I walk to the bus stop at 7.45 every morning with Caramel, yesterday Caramel entered someone else's garden and nabbed their dog's bone. The owner was not impressed. I didn't particularly want to bump into the lady again and decided that this morning I didn't want to walk the dog. I stood my ground with both J and Coralie even when they suggested that I put her on a leash. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to think............

There's been a lot to think about recently, I have some decisions to make, big and small and normally I would be all on the phone pouring out every detail of my oh-so-interesting life, but I don't want to do that anymore, I don't feel the need to do that anymore and I suppose that everything has been going better for me (I'm a big girl now).

After a great weekend on the beach in a cosy apartment not far from Montpellier, I have had time to reflect, make my decisions and stick to them. It's for the benefit of everyone.

Love, Love



No comments:

Post a Comment