Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Vibes

Ok so I'm going to Barcelona in 13 days, the countdown has begun, six girls, one city and loads of good trouble me thinks (If I go by my last trip to a Catalan club).

I have said this before and I will say this again, what a difference a day makes. This month I am expecting my girlfriends over, I am too excited, we get to talk weddings, hairstyles and I am hoping that they will help me bring some essentials over. No not the Indian lady who threads my eyebrows in Upton Park for 2 pounds. (Unless we can fly her over and have the service for 2 pounds) I'm talking tea and fake hair lol!I need to switch up my look and confuse some white people. (Hey am not racist, I have white friends ....I love that saying)

I am trying to make an effort, (hmm, I should make more with my french, when was the last time I wrote or read French?) What I mean is, I am already looking forward to my next project. I have decided that going back to England this year is not for me, hey who knows, I may end up in Italy.

Aribaaaaa, oops that's Spanish, I mean Arrivederci, En tout cas....Ole! lol!

3 comments:

  1. last trip to a Catalan club...what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some dunk guy was trying 'it' when he could see that I was with someone. It was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao..confuse some white people...i like your style!

    ReplyDelete