Saturday, April 3, 2010

Water off a duck's back

Or two or three, what is wrong with this family, why have they bought three ducklings? The children like them for one week and then forget about them, they didn't even care when I ran over the dog. Oops

JP threw a tantrum today, he hasn't been himself lately and perhaps I'm not the only one on my period. He erupted when J told him that he was being moany, I think that he is stressed and at the end of his tether.

At the moment am feeling more at ease, things are not getting to me so much.

I think I have finally found the most amazing villa for my Provence adventure complete with private pool. Feel free to drool!


Being the kind au pair that I am, I gave the parents the night off and decided to look after the rugrats, well there's no point in everyone being miserable is there? (well I'm not, I'm excited!)

The next morning and Fred has already dropped his duckling and is screaming that he doesn't give a damn about it (apparently it bit him). It hasn't even been 24h and they are crapping all over the place.

The paternal grandparents are coming over, they rarely do and I think that it is something to do with the cleanliness of the place. This place is a tip. You have been warned.

Love, peace and a Happy Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment