Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fat Lady Has Started The Intro

Ok I still have to wear a coat outside and am developing another bloody cold but the end is nigh (the end of the cold weather that is) and as spring approaches and winter fades away some things don't change. But some things will.

I told the family that I shall be leaving them early July, they took it OK although I could see that J was moved, I know that it's early days but I wanted them to be prepared to look for someone else. J said that she wan't sure whether she could do the experience again and that it is too difficult for the children. Funny, as an au pair now, I know that I couldn't have different people coming in and out of my children's life, she is worried about breaking the news to Frederic. They did suggest that I wait for him to grow up and then I would be allowed to leave. I declined.

My Korean friend has taken to calling me mum, he is such an idiot, I am so glad I met him, we are like brother and sister. He is insane like me and gives wicked massages that I bully him into performing, he is after every and any girl in a skirt but is harmless. We are planning a trip to a town called Orange, sounds like a strange strange place.

J and JP are like puppies in mating season, I would be disgusted but I find them too cute, their love is still strong and even when they snap at each other they use "'mon amour' you're wrong."

I am still happy, still meeting people and still far king single. I'm liking it at the moment though, it's kinda fun, I can play the flirting game without hurting people's feelings even if nothing does come of it.

La vie est belle!

I have been offered to have a night of leisure, a guy wants to wait on me hand and foot, I'll just not let him get too close to my feet, I haven't had a pedi since december!

2 comments:

  1. La vie est belle... indeed it does seem so. Massages, being waited on, sunshine what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete