Thursday, February 4, 2010

Energy

I'm ill.

I never really get ill, but my body has been weak for a while now. I don't like being sick because I am an even moanier cow than normal. My host mum thinks I have 'l'air triste', I told her that no one is happy when they are ill.

The family are going away for the weekend, host dad's birthday. There will be 14 children and 24 people in total. I opted out. I would have loved to have gone if it was only my adopted family as we are growing closer and closer. Fred reached for my hand last week and we seem to be inseparable now. He now not only lets me wipe his bum, but also his nose...I have taught him how it should really be done. Rev up all the energy that you can muster and blow with all the force that you got.

I am going to meet up with friends and try to make the most of my weekend, perhaps take a run on the treadmill and bring my energy levels back up. I am going to a brocante and may take a short trip to St Etienne, a city not far from Lyon.

My usual fall back vehicle is kaput so I now have no personal means of transport.
If my host mum thought that I was depressed before, wait til she sees me four weeks later without a car.

I can't actually remember the last time that I sang in my room,perhaps host mum is right?

All in all life is very good. I am unfortunately very unwell (probably in my head) but I am alive.

a toute a l'heure.

1 comment:

  1. aww baby, i hope you get back to your bubbly self before this weekend!!!! Prends-soin de toi Yinka xxx

    ReplyDelete