Monday, May 17, 2010

Stop existing, start living

I moan I moan and I moan, I forget to tell you the good bits, like a pleasant conversation with hot host dad and a funny joke that was told at the dinner table.

I have been back from another trip, this time to Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco and Nice and time is passing very quickly, it is only a matter of weeks til I get back to England and I find myself thinking wait, you need to really make the best of this.

No matter how much I lament, I must admit that I am not a saint and have made my own mistakes during this journey, I appreciate the love that the family has shown me and will miss them.

I want to come back in December to visit my friend and to go the festival of lights.

This last weekend was interesting, we 'couch surfed' (stayed for free) in an amazing apartment in Cannes with views of the sea.

Dug our way into and out of uncomfortable situations 'you know we'll be sleeping together in 5 mins right?' Managed to watch the Grand Prix for free and took some blinding photos. I am looking forward to coming back but at the same time just take a look at what I will be leaving behind.


2 comments:

  1. despite the hiccups, this was really a great trip! Can't wait for Italy!

    ReplyDelete