Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reality is a five letter word.

Filling in applications has brought me crashing back to reality, what the hell do I do when I get back to London, I need to find a job and quick if I am going to keep up my lifestyle of French bread (surely you can get it imported) Rich yoghurt, cheese, fish etc etc etc.

All I know is that I want a four-day week like my host mum has, it just makes life that much better, yes I know that I don't have any kids of my own, yes I know that England is not like France, but I can't go back to five-day working weeks.

I gave my penultimate English lesson to my favourite student yesterday and as it hit me (again) that I will be leaving in six weeks I can't actually imagine my life back in England.

Will I put weight back on? Will I forget my French, will I find that yoghurt that I am addicted to and the children have finished.

Most importantly, will I keep in contact with these lovely people that I have met and really like?

Well as they say, it's not over until the fat lady sings, and I don't think she will as I can't seem to find a damn fat woman in this country.

Love, Love


2 comments:

  1. It's not over and don't worry.. we'll keep in contact. Whenever you want to see me, just walk into your living room where you'll most likely find me on your sofa. ;)
    No but really, it hasn't actually hit me yet either and I'm not sure I'm ready for you to head back to England! Especially when the sun is just starting to come out and the road trips are promising! Stay. Stay. Stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis Myung-Kuk Sexy HwangMay 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM

    Me go crazy losing english ha.
    Im on last minute exam cramming mode, its stressful?? yes, do I smoke often? Kinda, is it painful? Yes, DO I LOVE PAIN? YES! HELL YEAHH NEED MORE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i Met his cute ass french lady with tatoos on her arm which turned me on... I really gotta get back on studying. Luv you HUN MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wont go anywhere on this weekend, so we shud meet up :) luv you hun!

    ReplyDelete