Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you having a bubble?

I am swinging between anger, pity and guilt.....


I have swung back to anger again, after a lovely month of April, which included a trip to Provence, that went better than I expected and my two lovely friends coming and bestowing me with a fantastic outfit and wonderous cream. I'm back to the farm.

I am tired, drained, I can't live with another family that is not my own anymore and especially a family where the mother says nothing when her child takes to wearing her au pairs clothes.

I have recently decided to give J and JP a taste of their own medicine while remaining more kind and caring to the children, the parents are not informed much of my activities anymore and do not see me during the weekend. Why? it all started a while back but the straw that broke the camel's back came last weekend when there were no buses running and I was going to visit my Polish friend who's host dad is my host dad's childhood friend.

In France nothing runs on a bank holiday so as there were no buses, I decided to bum a ride to town with J and JP as they were picking up the children from Lyon. I figured that buses would run in town. ...no they didn't.

JP asked me where I would like to be dropped off and while I thought in my head, where I am going would be nice, I said Vaise, if they were not offering, I wasn't going to ask. As I started getting out of the car J asked how I would get there (like you care) I said that I would get a cab CUE you saying oh well we will drop you off.

Minutes later I was on the phone to my friend asking for directions by foot, she passed me to her host dad who greeted me with 'hey baby, where are you' ? His Franco-Americano was funny. I described the area thinking that i would get directions but he finished off by telling me that he would be there in 15 minutes. I rang off and burst into tears, called my sister and best friend and babbled about how it just goes to show that my host parents don't care about me. He even dropped me off the next day and found it strange that JP had not dropped me off himself.

The next night I didn't eat with the family, I was still angry.

Today I am meant to be going out and buses stop running at 7pm, JP has come home early so I have told him that I will be getting the last bus as I don;t want to use their car. He asked me if I would be back in the morning and I said no, he looked put out and I asked why, he said J and he wanted to go for a jog tomorrow morning. Do I give a.............? I am sorry if I have just inconvenienced you but if you showed a little appreciation I would go back to being me (sweet as pie). Last Saturday morning I was wiping your child's arse at 7.05am as you slept . Last Saturday you dropped me off me off in the middle of nowhere and your friend came to pick me up so F YOU.

He ended the conversation by saying that we need to keep each other more informed, hmmm you think?

Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment