Sunday, May 2, 2010

Change of Pace

The day after, yes, the day after the 8h drive back from Barcelona I was ready for another voyage.

Direction Provence, but was I ready for what was to happen next....?

The sun blessed us sending down endless hours of its delicious rays so we were free to wander the streets of Beaucaire until it went to bed. Both of us donning shorts, Giorgio's seemingly a little more risqué than my own but hey, he is Italian.

The house was a charming terraced gem with a roof-balcony-cum-terrace that had restricted but charming views (what does that mean you ask.....?)

We had four floors and two bedrooms to ourselves, a beautiful kitchen that I decided I would definitely be cooking in.

The first night we decided to go for a simple meal and returned to out humble abode settling down to 'La Vita e Bella'. Being the cheap date that I am after 2 glasses of wine I was swiftly transported to the romantic land of nod with a sturdy shoulder propping me up.

I didn't finish the film that night but that wasn't because I fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahah! "wasn't because I fell asleep."

    Finally a REAL update!

    ReplyDelete