Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some things are better left unsaid...or are they?


Things that one should keep in their head are listed below

Lose weight
Please eat, the emaciated look is so 2006
Don't ever wear that while you are out in public with me
I really don't like you that much but you're the only person in this room that doesn't smell
Do you ever stop talking?
I would only go out with you if you were the last person in earth then I may consider killing myself but why waste the pretty.
No, No and categorically no.
Why don't we just be fake together and pretend that we like each other yay!

I'm wondering if I should tell certain people how I feel about them, hmmm, probably wouldn't go down too well, but then I wouldn't have to pretend that some phantom hacker logged into my fb and deleted all the names beginning with M.

Anyway, these are just some of the things that pop into my crazy little head.

Feel free to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment