Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life is a cup to be filled not drained

The last few weeks have been difficult and I'm glad that I have been writing this blog and I have had a revelation. What a moany b*** I am.

I'm a slow learner, no really, I am a slow learner. I stick to things that are destined to fail and don't make them work for me. I am the sort of carpenter who doesn't own an electric drill but slaves away taking twice as long to finish something or waking up earlier. I'm the cook who doesn't have an oven so puts the cake out in the sun. What I am trying to say is that I don't exactly use my options and there are so many.

Third week into this new year and I have done nothing but complain. Now you well and truly know that I am not going to stop, however, I shall stop moaning about the same things, it is starting to get boring even for me.

I have been reading some inspirational quotes, some are great, some have me on the floor rolling.
'Life is so short, we must move very slowly', I get the message but at the same time I have an image of us all walking around like zombies. It has lifted my mood.

I think that I only have one resolution for this year and I am making it now, if you don't like it, change it or the way you look at it, whatever happens, something has got to change.
Might take myself to the hairdressers on Thursday and wash all of this negativity out of my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment