Sunday, January 17, 2010

Misery LOVES company.... but I don't

I am rediscovering the Christina Aguilera 'Stripped album', I love that album, every song was great, not such a fan of 'Back to Basics' though.

The beginning of this week saw the snow begin to thaw and the city began to warm up and the children start to play up. I gave Fred the last Kinder Suprise as a snack and Annabel almost had a fit. It was supposedly really unfair of me to give her younger brother of four years the last piece of chocolate that was bought specifically for him. She had had enough and was going to ask her parents to find them a new au pair.

Two weeks after getting back from my family and friends at christmas and I could personally think of better places that I would like to be so I told her to go ahead. The other two children protested but the au pair herself had had enough.

We didn't actually speak about the event afterwards and everybody kind of moved on, but as the little jibes mount, I wonder when I will reach the end of my tether. I do feel a lot more closer to the children, especially Fred who tries to involve me in everything he does from pooing to playing. He cuddles me and I love it. But I do get tired of the daily arguments between them.

Why can't we all just get along?

Some people say that FB is evil is it? The main purpose is to connect people right? Well what if some people are meant to stay disconnected.

Am kinda fed up of the girls here too, they are so fake, I guess I am too. We went to see Avatar and it was ok. But I should have gone and seen it alone. We have planned to go out and get drunk next weekend yay! One of them is leaving as her sejour is over. I am jealous. But then I think to myself, why? What is there to look forward to in England?

I can count on one hand the amount of genuine people that I know, I may even have some fingers left after that. I can't seem to lift this dark cloud that has been hanging over me and I hate it. I am a relatively positive person but my spirits definitely need a lifting.

How?

2 comments:

  1. Come back home...soon! I am not too ecstatic on what/how you sound!

    ReplyDelete