Friday, October 16, 2009

Bozart

Yeah exactly, that’s what I first thought when I heard it in my French class. I in fact learned that what my teacher said was Beaux Arts (fine arts). What I heard was foreign (remind me, why do I want to learn French again?) Four and a half years later, when J and I were talking about museums, and she asked if I wanted to go to the fine arts museum, I understood what she meant.

Ok, I understood what she was talking about, well done me, but erm how did she arrive at the apparent fact that I liked museums, I mean I went to Paris and didn’t even visit the Louvre. I preferred the gardens of Versaille and I like architecture. How do I get out of this?

So come the Saturday we’re walking around Bellecour in search of the museum, the children are not interested and neither in fact am I, merde!

Lucky for me, the children’s insistence that they did not want to go and frequent stops along the way meant that we only went to a small museum cum wooden construction with a polystyrene tunnel. Yay kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment