Thursday, June 3, 2010

You have to go back to go forward.

So my stallion has gone and left me.......with a ticket to Milan in August, woopee! Go me!

I'm more excited about what is to come rather than anxious, I'm looking forward to the next few months now that I know a lambourghini drives fast when I want it to, smooth around the bend and long (cough) I mean far although it needs filling up a bit too often.

Life at the farm hasn't changed much, I try to make an effort but then I get asked what I am doing at the weekend, even though I am already spending the best part of Saturday helping out with Fred's birthday (which I am actually excited about).

I have decided to try and wander away from the chaos on Sunday, I am hoping that it is nice out, wouldn't mind taking a nap in the park. J however has other plans, shelling beans. Wow I couldn't believe she actually asked me if I was there on Sunday so that I could help her shell beans because it is just sooooo much work for one person.

Why don't you make it a bonding session with the girls, hey get the donkey and parrots involved. I thought to myself while smiling and saying sorry, I am otherwised engaged. My friend made a comment and I think it is true 'they're really trying to get their money's worth before you go'.


Well I'm going back in four weeks and counting but will I be able to move forward, in January I felt like I had some unfinished business but I guess I just wasn't letting go. I have the peace and love that was sought by another whom will always be important to me.

I also have perhaps a little too much confidence, but hey there's no way that can ever go back to go forward, it has always been.

Love love, loving.

P. S How do you tell your parents that you have bought a Lambourghini? Answers on a postcard.

3 comments:

  1. Love you hun miss you! ill be back town on 15th of June, gotta see each other 1:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are all looking forward tohaving you back, even if it is for a short time and you wonder off to another country soon!
    Miss Ya, sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am looking forward to seeing you sis! And hey, who knows what the future will bring?

    ReplyDelete