Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fishy

I think I'm a fish, no seriously, in the bigger scheme of things, I am a fish and I have to wait til I get caught right? I mean, others around me are getting caught and if I get the chance to bite that worm (lol) I get chucked back in......or do I let go?

I could pick the petals off a flower saying 'he loves me, he loves me not'and even if I arrived at 'he loves me' the flower doesn't decide, he does?

Countless relationships around me have occured as a result of the guy chasing the girl. So many of my friends have reluctantly said yes, or were not too keen at first, the ones that chased, well history tells me that they are doomed.

I dunno, I like a good chase now and again but my old age is making me lazy, should I just wait til I am caught....ok ok, I must be open and upon catching sight of the fisherman don't let go straightaway.

In all honesty, I'm just not interested in fishing so right now I'll leave the ocean and soar into the sky, single, sexy and free!


Watch out for the vultures

3 comments:

  1. I feel your confusion! I'm going to choose to soar with you. Fishing is overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am left slightly puzzled by your comments, but at the same time I understand (kinda). I don't think it's necessarily a case of waiting to be caught, but more following your own path. There will be a point where two paths cross and stay aligned, and there will be no mistake in knowing.

    Soar, fly and be free. The time will come when you there will be someone, either soaring or swimming by your side.

    ReplyDelete